Our Here to Help Line is a free service available to children, youth (0-18) and their parents, caregiver or adult supporters!
Call us if you have concerns that could benefit from quick access to phone counselling.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- anxiety, stress, and depression
- relationship issues
- managing stress & anxiety related to COVID-19
- parenting resources & concerns
How to access the Here to Help Line:
- Call 905-503-9561 to speak with someone (you may have to leave a message).
- Review some initial screening questions (10-15 minutes).
- You will be given a time slot and informed of when to expect a call back from one of our Here to Help Line therapists.
In the meantime, give us a call if you have any questions! ? 905-503-9560