The Here to Help Phone Line is a free service available to children, youth (0-18) and their parents, caregiver or adult supporters. This service is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Call us if you have concerns that could benefit from quick access to phone counselling.
If you’re a young person, some reasons you may call could be if you’re:
- Feeling sad, worried or angry
- Having fights with your parents or siblings
- Being bullied
- Dealing with a personal issue
- Feeling like you might hurt yourself
- Suffering because someone has hurt you
- Feeling like you are being treated unfairly
- Are having difficulty managing your stress or anxiety related to COVID-19
If you’re a parent or caregiver, some reasons you may call could be if you’re:
- Constantly arguing with your child or young person
- Concerned around your child’s anxiety, stress or depression
- Looking for support around parenting issues
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Family relationship issues
- Managing stress and anxiety related to COVID-19
- Parenting resources and concerns
If you don’t see your concern listed above, please still call!
How to access the Here to Help Phone Line:
- Call 905-503-9561 to speak with someone (you may have to leave a message and we will call you back).
- Review some initial questions (10-15 minutes).
- You will be given a time slot and informed of when to expect a call back from one of our Here to Help Phone Line therapists.
The Here to Help Line is not a crisis line. If you are in crisis, please contact: 310-COPE (1-855-310-2673), Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-6868), call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.